What is Reiki?
Reiki is Japanese meaning Universal Life Force. Its application is as varied as its name suggests. It is simple and easy to learn.
Reiki can be used by anyone of any age or physical circumstance as the transmission of the Reiki energy is non-draining and not dependent on your health or your beliefs. Humans, animals and plants can all benefit from the use of Reiki. Simply by placing your hands on yourself or others you activate the flow of Reiki. Whatever health or wellness issue you suffer from, including physical ailments, disease, stress or anxiety, and any emotional or trauma based issues can often be helped with Reiki in a very gentle and releasing way.
What can Reiki do for me?
– Enables you to take responsibility for your own health and well-being
– Dramatically reduces stress and anxiety
– Increases energy and vitality
– Gives a sense of peace and calm
– Effectively treats a wide range of ailments and disease
– Provides a ‘first aid kit’ in the palm of your hands.
According to the Global Reiki Survey carried out in 2020, Reiki is overwhelmingly successful for increasing positive mental states:
– 92% of people noticed more peace after Reiki
– 84% noticed more happiness
– 85% experienced less stress